We are inviting individuals, businesses and groups to volunteer to help with the Inaugural League City Uncorked at Walter Hall Park in League City on March 23rd and 24th, 2013. With the help of civic minded folks like yourself, you can help showcase the very best of what League City has to offer to both tourists and residents. During League City Uncorked, festival goers will be amazed, inspired, enlightened and entertained as they stroll the promenades of the worldwide cultures.
Building on the success of the 2012’s Boogie, Blues and Brews Festival, Gulf Coast Public Affairs, on behalf of the City of League City, will offer League City Uncorked: A Global Wine and Art Experience featuring a weekend of international culture, fine arts and exotic wines along with memorable music, tastes and sights.
Here is the Volunteer Information – You can apply right online!
- 3 hour shifts
- Saturday 11:30-2:30, 2-5, 4:30-7:30, and 7-Close
- Sunday 11:30-2:30, 2-5, 4:30-Close
A reminder will be sent via email and phone on Wed/Thursday March 20th-21st. Shift check-in is 30 minutes prior to shift. Please contact the volunteer coordinator, Adela Aguero via firstname.lastname@example.org or 832 221-2942 for more info.
FAQ – Are there any special requirements?
- Beverage and Sponsor Tent volunteers must be age 21.
- All volunteers should be at least 18.
- Each volunteer will be given a volunteer t-shirt at the beginning of the first shift to wear while volunteering. Team volunteers may wear their company or organization t-shirts. Two soft drink tickets will be given per shift. Information concerning t-shirt pickup prior to the event will be sent along with the reminder above. Additionally, each volunteer over the age of 21 will receive 2 complimentary event tickets and one wine tasting ticket upon the completion of the 3 hour shift. Volunteers between the ages of 18 – 20 will be given one complementary grape stomp ticket.
Thanks for considering our request to become LC Uncorked team member!